Friday, February 3, 2012

all these years ....


I just read the first one , i wrote after a gap of 5 years and now when i try to put the mind to the paper . Or in this case , mind to the keys i really do not know if i can coin a sentence at alll.....

Let me give it a shot, it has been five years since mind has sparked again , in the last five years seen a lot been though equally a lot and makes me feel i need to spend more time writing and putting the mind to use....

I look at the ways and go back years precisely to school and the grad day at school, when teacher at school quoted these famous works '
The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep '
Robert Frost . been there out in the woods for the last 10 years they have been dark and deep but i need to go ......

All long the way looked up and was happy to know that i have been able to make it out in this world and good to know that there have been friend's and family all along the way to support and guide.......

As i go forward it is time decide and make a firmer step each time i walk that i do not cross step with the paths i took before but course a new path and check for roads that are out there yet to be found ......


1 comment:

bheemboy bheemboy said...

Interesting reminiscence, macha, typically Anto if I can call it so!
One thing I’ve come to realize over the years is that we (me, to be specific) care little for ‘deep’ thoughts and about putting ‘em down in words, with passage of time. I know this would sound amazingly clichéd, but we surely do become comfortably numb with our daily lives.